About Chicaholic

This Blog is dedicated to the individuals who love the Shabby Chic and Chicaholic Lines. Shabby Chic is a vintage store in Second Life, specializing in Vintage Dresses, shoes, hats, home decor, textures and much much more. Chicaholic is a modern line with a focus on casual comfort.

Shabby Chic in the News

Shabby Chic is covered in an article in Glance Magazine for December of 2009 - be sure to check it out - the article starts on page 89.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Shabby Chic Chandelier BEFORE and AFTER

In real life I work full time, and am back at school again, plus I have a family. There isn't much time for creativity (well the second life creativity I can work on slowly and without much mess). But I took two weeks off this summer, just to be with my children, and do some projects.

My SL avatar is so creative - I thought - let me bring some of that into my real world. I painted/distressed a hutch, dresser, chandelier, and created some french linen (my test). And I will show you the result of all of those projects. I have step by step guide - and if there is enough interest - I will post them.

The before image for this chandelier is a must SEE

Dated Chandelier from a Garage Sale

After:

Shabby Chic Chandelier AFTER

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You have skills.

Chicaholic said...

Why thank you - it was so much fun to do with my daughter!