About Chicaholic

This Blog is dedicated to the individuals who love the Shabby Chic and Chicaholic Lines. Shabby Chic is a vintage store in Second Life, specializing in Vintage Dresses, shoes, hats, home decor, textures and much much more. Chicaholic is a modern line with a focus on casual comfort.

Shabby Chic in the News

Shabby Chic is covered in an article in Glance Magazine for December of 2009 - be sure to check it out - the article starts on page 89.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Shabby Chic Native Girl goes to Laredo

So I thought my Native Girl outfit needed a little authentic scenery. I decided to check out the new wild west role play sim of Laredo. The native area is set up with all sorts of interactive things to do, weaving rugs, baskets, drying fish, teepees everywhere. It looks really nice, and my avatar enjoyed trying her hand at a few native crafts.

You can see her weaving (She's so good already!). The area was empty when i arrived, so I felt completely free to roam around. I don't like visiting new places when folks are around.

I did see some white westerners around, but they didn't come into the Indian encampment, so I was happy.

To purchase Native Girl, or any of her accessories:

When you get to the main store - TP to the trapper area to find the set.


Follow us on Facebook
Follow it on Flickr
Follow it on the Chicaholic Blog
Visit the Christmas Market in Gemella
Visit the Main Store in Gemella
Visit the Texture store in Brauni



No comments: