This Blog is dedicated to the individuals who love the Shabby Chic and Chicaholic Lines. Shabby Chic is a vintage store in Second Life, specializing in Vintage Dresses, shoes, hats, home decor, textures and much much more. Chicaholic is a modern line with a focus on casual comfort.
Shabby Chic in the News
Shabby Chic is covered in an article in Glance Magazine for December of 2009 - be sure to check it out - the article starts on page 89.
The Photos have been submitted - and now its time to VOTE
Voting May 9th - 15th
Rules for Voting:
1. You can cast a total of two votes - one on each voting machine
2. Your vote is final - so choose carefully
3. Anyone found harassing a customer in the Shabby Chic store will be disqualified
4. You are more than welcome to ask friends to vote for you.
5. You must come and vote - there is no remote voting
6. Voting will begin Sunday May 9th in the AM
7. Voting will end Saturday May 15th in the AM
Rules for Winning
1. Highest vote count on each machine is a winner
2. I will choose my favorite photo as a third winner
3. Winners will be announced in the Shabby Chic Group. If you are not a member feel free to join at the front of the store.
3. Winners must select their outfits by sending a notecard no later than June 1, 2010
THREE CHANCES TO WIN out of 30
5 copy/mod outfits of your choice sent to your avatar or to someone elses avatar.
Please submit a notecard with the name of the 5 outfits of your choice by June 1, 2010. If you are sending your outfits to someone else - please indicate in the notecard the exact name of the person who you would like me to send the outfit to. If you do not indicate the outfit is to be sent to someone else in the notecard - I will not be able to send it to them.