About Chicaholic

This Blog is dedicated to the individuals who love the Shabby Chic and Chicaholic Lines. Shabby Chic is a vintage store in Second Life, specializing in Vintage Dresses, shoes, hats, home decor, textures and much much more. Chicaholic is a modern line with a focus on casual comfort.

Shabby Chic in the News

Shabby Chic is covered in an article in Glance Magazine for December of 2009 - be sure to check it out - the article starts on page 89.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Staying Connected - How do YOU do it?

A question for designers - which tools do you use to showcase new arrivals, connect with customers and designers - and why did you choose that tool?

I've made a few new accounts recently - but I'm not actually certain the best ways to use the new sites and technologies.

I find flickr and my blog the most helpful - I'm not certain about all the others - any opinions?

Plurk
Avatars United
Flickr
Twitter
Blog
Slurls
You Tube
XStreetSL

No comments: